The Lord has a way of directing our paths that do not always match up with what we think. As you know we were hoping to go to Ukraine the end of July to minister. Sent out our letter to our supporters and then prayed. We waited and waited, money was trickling in but not quite enough to provide tickets for July. So we prayed some more and sensed Him telling us to wait until Sept. Checked online for tickets and saw that we would save $500 per ticket just waiting. PTL for His leadership. Actually Sept. will be a better time to go anyway since vacations will be over and the people will be back in town. Please continue to pray for us as we prepare for Sept. We are waiting with expectancy to see why He delayed our trip so we would be home in July. We will keep you posted.
Remember you can always trust Him to guide you.
PW and Sherry