Well the day has finally arrived. We are settled in our hearts that God is sending us and has given us a message for these young people at the Bible School. To say we are excited is an understatement. These trips are so much fun and such a blessing.
Please lift up the following prayer concerns today as you think of us.
1. That there will be no delays due to the air traffic controllers layoffs.
2. That the planes we travel on will be safe.
3. That our moms will stay in good health .
4. That nothing will break at home so that the moms do not have to deal with it.
5. That our Son in law, Daughter and 5 grandchildren will be safe and healthy.
6. That our congregation is without incident, ya know like major tragedies etc.
7 We have one brother who is having major surgery on the 30th. And several who are hurting due to family issues. Please pray that God protects, heals and comforts. It is always hard to leave in these circumstances.
8. For Pastor Bill and Edie as they watch over the church while we are gone.
9. That PW has no health emergencies and that he has energy and good health. ie: no more strokes to scare me to death.. :>)))
10. That the Lord will be glorified and represented properly through us.
Thank you so much for standing with us. We so appreciate the support we feel when we travel like this. It is an honor and privilege for us that we do not take lightly. We will try to update daily while we are gone.
PW and Sherry